Singing the praises of.....


 While I am pretty obsessed with food, I don't especially enjoy food shopping. Except at one store in particular, the DK Market in Renton. I just get joy out of exploring all the weird things they sell, from all over the world. Some of which are insanely delicious.   And it attracts a very diverse crowd of shoppers, which I also like a lot.  I didn't buy the pork blood.  The store is just awesome, a big warehouse full of all kinds of international treats, and low prices.


I'm also singing the praises of Four Generals Brewing in downtown Renton.  Once again they took home some gold medals at the Washington Brewers awards, and they've only been around a couple of years. They now have food trucks on Fridays and Saturdays, and today, Wednesday. Today it's a wood fired pizza truck. And if there is a better combination in this world than beer and pizza, I don't know what it is. It ain't peanut butter and jelly, Honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revisiting some old standbys

Soon to open restaurants in the Renton area

Flour, Sugar, and More